FAA - Special flight authorization (SFA) for Canadian registered amateur-built aircraft operating in the United States (Revised)

Operators of Canadian amateur-built aircraft do not need to contact the FAA, but may use the forms provided here.

Streamlined SFA for Canadian Amateur-Built Aircraft

To qualify for this authorization, pilots must hold at least a Canadian Private Pilot License and agree to abide by the terms of the authorization. If you agree click below for the authorization.